Perth Film School
KIDS & TEENS
-KIDS & TEENS
You Are Viewing
Please Select Course
Kids & Teens
Screen Acting: Level 1 - $450
Voice Over Course - $450
American Accent Course - $450
British Accent Course - $450
Kids & Teens
Teens After School Classes (13-16 years) - $300.00
Kids After School Clas (10-12 years) - $300.00
Teens School Holiday Program (13-16 years) - $300.00
Kids School Holiday Program (10-12 years) - $300.00
Screen Acting Master Class With Casting Director - $385.00
Screen Acting Master Class With Professional Actor - $350.00
Introduction To Film And Special FX Makeup - $500.00
Due to popular demand from students wanting to learn more about the construction of films, Perth Film School has launched its “Film Making” Course.
Film Making - $1,350.00
Successful Completion of Screen Acting Levels 1, 2 and 3 is required to ensure quality result of which you are proud.
Advanced Screen Acting (Showreel) - $1,500.00
Due to popular demand from students who want to start at the beginning and work their way through to a final showreel of their own, Perth Film School has launched its “Hollywood Package”.
Hollywood Package - $2,000.00
Coaching - $120.00
I would like to
Find out more information about this course (dates etc.)
Pay for and book my course
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment must be made in order for Perth Film School to hold your spot in any course.
2. In making a payment, you agree to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions.
3. Out of respect for fellow students, Perth Film School expects full commitment from its students. Where applicable, you will be expected to do rehearsals with your scene partner outside of the class hours and learn all your lines. A strong attitude that affects the class dynamic may result in being asked to leave the class without a refund of course fees.
4. Perth Film School has a strict ‘No Refund Policy’ for no-shows and change of mind. Upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Perth Film School for use in selected courses.
5. Perth Film School reserves the right to amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules when necessary.
6. Should Perth Film School amend course dates, workshop dates, schedules, lesson plans and filming schedules to times when a student is unable to attend, the student may choose to enroll in a later intake at no additional cost to the student or upon consideration, a credit may be issued at the discretion of Perth Film School for use in selected courses within 12 months of receiving written notice that the student will not be able to attend the course.
7. All courses and workshops at Perth Film School are facilitated by working Industry Professionals. From time to time, they may be required to take leave from facilitating training at Perth Film School to work on-set or on-location in their respective professions. In this instance, Perth Film School will provide an equally qualified substitute to facilitate the remainder of the course and/or re-schedule the course to a time when the facilitator is able to resume facilitating their training courses at Perth Film School.
8. Students attending Perth Film School are required to carry themselves appropriately at all times and adhere to ethical and moral principles. Discrimination, harassment and any form of misconduct towards course facilitators, company employees, guests of Perth Film School and fellow students may result in being asked to leave the course permanently without a refund of paid course fees.
9. Perth Film School is a no-ego school. Students are required to take direction as instructed by our facilitators in order to improve on their skills. Insubordination will not be tolerated.
Choose your Payment Method
PayPal (use your account or credit or debit)
Stripe (any credit or debit card)
Pay with Credit or Debit
Perth Film School
All Right Reserved